Watch the HD version.
- Support for zooming and panning of an image. A clickable navigation image can be used to jump around parts of an image when zoomed in.
- Filmstrip interface to view images sequentially.
- Support for viewing a thumbnail of an image to conserve bandwidth.
- DialViz, a visualization extension to view a numeric data channel on a dial.
- Export of data to the MATLAB MAT-file format.
- Support for port knocking authentication.
- Cursors on an XY plot to indicate the current data point in a series.
- Zooming out of a plot via the mouse will remember previous zoom levels.
- Support for PNG and GIF images.
- Ability to hide the legend in a plot.
- Can't connect to RBNB server with circular references.
- Children of shortcut servers aren't shown in channel list.
- Auto adjusting the domain axis in a time series plot does not work correctly.
- Plots set to auto range, don't always include zero anymore.
- The system look & feel is used now, so RDV should look more native to the platform it is running on.
- All RDV class were moved to the "org.rdv" package.